- Fabric-BiBB was dispersed in the mixture of water (30 mL) and methanol (30 mL) by sonication.
- After the addition of bpy (122.7 mg) and SBMA monomer (1g) into the suspension, the solution was degassed for three time through the typical freeze-pump-thaw process.
- Then, CuBr (21.6 mg) was added into the above solution, and the whole system was degassed another three times.
- The reaction was carried out at 60 C for 24 h.
- After the ATRP reaction for the predetermined time, the substrates were removed and sequentially washed with DI water and ethanol twice and air-dried before use.